The battle to the Super Bowl takes place this weekend, the AFC & NFC Championships require a championship recipe and these beer soaked wings will score every time. This is a quick and easy version of the football party favorite. Adjust the seasoning to your taste but I love to bring the heat.
Cooking Time: 55 min
- 2 (12-ounce) cans Budweiser beer
- 1 (5-pound) package frozen chicken wings, thawed
- 4 teaspoons ground red pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced and sauteed
- 3/4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- Set aside 1/3 cup beer. Pour remaining beer into a large shallow dish; add chicken wings, cover, and marinate at least 4 hours in refrigerator; drain wings.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line two large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- Season wings with ground red pepper and salt, and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 30 minutes. Turn wings over and cook 25 to 30 more minutes, or until crispy and no pink remains.
- In a large bowl, combine cayenne pepper sauce, butter, and reserved 1/3 cup beer; mix well. Add chicken wings and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately.